Sunday 18 January 2015

New Year! More Ranting?

This blog begun as somewhere to post stories about me and my family. Yet, I rarely posted. Even then, the posts that were actually about my life were rarely read. I am not looking for a huge number of readers, but I want to at least post something interesting. My most read post was a massive rant I had about the death of Maggie Thatcher and how her policies affected me, despite being someone who was considered to be young to have an opinion about her. 

So I have thought about it, I deleted the posts about my very boring, everyday life and only left the four posts where I have ranted. And that is what this blog will now be, somewhere for me to rant and to have an opinion. I don't care if I have lots of readers or even if they disagree, I just want to be able to have an opinion and not be made to feel bad for it.

I may not post often as it would really have to be something that I need to rant about, to get out of my system. So keep a look out, cos there is always something that will make me want to rant and have my opinion heard!

No comments:

Post a Comment